|Consigning Items For Sale||Procedures for Bidding|
Star Auctions offers choice comic collectibles through a full color
catalogue. All Star auctions has an international clientele. Free
appraisals are available for items considered for auction. Additionally we offer an
appraisal service for insurance and estate purposes. The following is a summary of selling
3. There is no buy back commission charged in the event an item does not sell.
4. ALL STAR AUCTIONS remits the proceeds of the sale (less the commission) to the Consignor 35 days after the day of sale. Subject to terms of consignor agreement.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, each lot of property will be sold subject to a reserve, a hidden number under which the item will not be sold. The reserve shall not exceed the low pre-sale estimate.
6. All consignments are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in the consignors final agreement. Available upon request.
For more information contact:
credit may be requested prior to acceptance of any bids.
1. Mail Bids: Written bids must be received no later than the announced day of the auction. Bids will be executed by All Star Auctions on behalf of the bidder up to, but not exceeding, the amount of the written bid for each lot. Identical bids for the same lot shall be executed in favor of the bid with the earliest postmark.
2.Bidding Increments: Bids advance as noted on the All Star Auctions On-Line site.
3.Maximum bids: Bids may be mailed or faxed in with maximums indicated, price awarded will depend upon the previous high bid plus the appropriate increment.
4.Telephone bids: Prospective bidders may telephone during business hours to learn current high bids received to date. Bids must be in accordance with Bidding Increments outlined above.
5.Faxed bids: Faxed bids will be accepted up till 12:00 AM EST of evening prior to auction. Fax bids must include your bidder number (from address label), lot description and your bid. We encourage maximum bids as designated above. A bid sheet must include your signature.
6.Registration: All telephone bidders must be registered 24 hours prior to the closing time of an item. It takes time to enter registration information and we normally cannot take the time as items are closing.
Should bidders have any questions about the Terms and Conditions or Procedures for bidding or questions about condition of a specific lot, please call during business hours on any day prior to the auction.